Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, have I been busy.

That's my excuse for neglecting my blog.  Hehe...

Anyway. Market is this week Saturday for me and I am almost ready.  Why is it that I'm always getting things done last minute.  I have so far about 25 dresses made and a few other little things ready to go - pot holders, key chains, some wallets, and if my sister is in on it, I will also have some denim totes to sell.  Yay!


I also got my handy hubby to make me a ladder display stand for the dresses.  He had made before a clothing rack, but then the dresses were kind of hidden as you had to sort through the rack to find what you liked.  I am hoping that when everything is in plain sight, I'll have more lookers and maybe more customers.  I stained the ladder a dark brown and I think it looks pretty spiffy.

I found out today that my table is across from the face paining area.  That could be a good thing, either drawing waiting moms in, or a bad thing, crowding the area so people don't even notice me. 

Can you tell I am a little nervous about this?  Yeah, just a little.

Okay, a lot nervous.  What have I done?!?!?!?!

There is one thing I did not get done last minute.  This is the week to mail my Goodie Bag Swap bag!  Yay!  Can't wait to send it off to my partner and then I sure hope she likes it!  I know she will like the fabric I chose, but the bag is another. I think I read my partner pretty good.  I also included some extra goodies besides the bag of scraps. 

Sure hope it doesn't take as long to reach it's destination as my Pretty Little Pouch swap.  That one still has not reached my partner and I mailed it over 3 weeks ago!  I hope it doesn't get lost in mail land.  That would really suck.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment