Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

yes... no...

I should just stay off the internet. 
Really. 
I don't know how I find things I don't mean to find, but I do.  And then I get suckered in, my own fault, to things.

Have you heard about the Simply Solids Swap hosted by Sew at Home Mummy?

Simply Solids: a modern {bee}

Somehow, I did.

I avoided signing up because, well, baby is due any day now and who knows how busy I will be in the coming months.

Then I saw a solids swap that is tied to this bee.
Well, that seemed doable, so I signed up.  No sewing involved, just cutting and sending, and really, I love me some solids.

But now, I am very tempted to join the Bee swap. 

1 comment:

  1. You almost tempted me!! But I am not on mainland Europe, but up in Scandinavia. Whew! That was a close one.....:P Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete