Hey look! I did manage to get a photo of my girls wearing their coordinating outfits. K in her new dress and D in her ruffly skirt.
The dress fit perfectly and she managed of course to get chocolate on it while nomming on her cupcake.
I also printed off all the paper piecing papers for the Feather QAL.
That is one large stack of papers! I am upsizing the quilt size to a queen without upsizing the feather pattern. I'm adding on to the bottom and side of the original quilt size to make a quilt that should end up finishing at 88"x100".
These are the final colours I'm going with. I originally had yellow in as well, but it got lost in translation - aka I didn't have a space for it when I coloured in my block map. But I'm fine with that as I wasn't so sure about the yellows anyway.
Can't wait to start!
Actually, can't wait to be done!